Wednesday, April 4, 2012


The letter Y, symbol of the Pythagorean School


Healing occurs at many levels: physical, psychological, emotional, by placebo effect, spiritual, etc... and information about the healing process can be obtained through dowsing. I do not use rods but a system using tarot cards.
.......In this story available on youtube.com, healing is obtained through self hypnosis, using vocalizations to effect the tuning of the chakras and the use of archetypal imagery.

As a matter of fact my healing specialty belongs within the framework of Siberian Shamans, since I sent out energy from my solar plexus. Believe it or not I am in the process of finishing my autobiography about my unusual experiences since childhood. The title is "The Autobiography of a Suburban Shaman". You shall it eventually on amazon.com.
     Vaios cum Deum, Fiammetta Rubin

No comments:

Post a Comment